For general enquiries and help with research please email us at email@example.com
However, during the Covid-19 crisis our ability to answer queries will be reduced, because we are unable to access our local history archive room. Much information is recorded in our indexes and we will hope still to be of some assistance.
Our contact is Diana Parrott.
(for Facebook see below)
For research enquiries we would appreciate:
- some indication as to where you live, especially if your Email address doesn't help
- and to prevent duplication of research, the precise information you are after (eg where is ---- in Harpenden?)
- and/or the information you already have (eg 'I have all the census information I need').
- A telephone number might prove useful.
We enjoy doing the research and like to help but donations for the time spent would be appreciated.
Cheques, payable to the Society, should be sent to our Treasurer at 5, Tuffnells Way, HARPENDEN, AL5 3HJ. Please write 'donation for research' on the back.
or via internet banking
- Recipient: Harpenden & District Local History Society (or HDLHS)
- Bank: Lloyds
- Account: 23383060
- Sort Code: 30-97-77
- Reference: 'Don-Res + your name';
Ordering and paying for publications:
Bank details as above,
Reference 'Sales' and your name
And do follow us on Facebook: