By the Managers of the National School, 1900
315 children from inner London parishes
From Wartime Day Nursery to Ministry of Education Nursery School
as reported in Harpenden Parish Magazine, August and September 1869
Miss Hazel Inglefield's reminiscences, written in the 1980s
The British School, which later became the Council School in Victoria Road and eventually Manland School, was opened in 1850 ...
from the Parish Magazine August 1960